Featured Post

As Anambra State prepares for Nov 6 election…

This Month Face Of Akuson Henry Blog (AHB) - Sunkanmi London



1, What is your full name?
My full name is Sunkanmi London


2, Where do you reside and what is your state and country of origin 
I reside in the United States. Country of origin is Lagos, Nigeria 





3, What is your email, phone number, bbm pin, facebook id, Instagram or twitter handle.
Phone: 240-550-###
Instagram, Twitter & Snapchat : Realsunkanmi 
Facebook: Sunkanmi London or Realsunkanmi 





4, Date of birth and marital statue? I am single. Birth day and month is April 15th


5, What is your height and weight? I am 5'8ft tall and 130 pounds. 







6, What are your likes and dislikes? Honesty and compassion guides my dealings with everything. I absolutely dislike being kept waiting and lies. Those just grieve my spirit. Lol






7, What are your hobbies and the most interesting thing about you? I love travelling the world and acting which is both hobby and yet work. I'm lucky my hobby is also my career. The most interesting thing about me is that I put God at the centre of EVERYTHING! I couldn't live any other way. 




8, What is your future ambition and goal in life?
My goal in life is to make the world a better place for all those who are less fortunate. I have  a heart of giving and would ultimately dedicate my life to that cause. 

9, What do you do for a living? I'm an Actress, Model and Host. 








10, In one sentence if you where the president of your country what will you do? The major elephant that plagues our country is the 'C' word; Corruption. I'd break that first so everything else can fall into place. 








11, Do you want your personal contact info to be displayed publicly on our blog and why?
My IG name can be displayed @Realsunkanmi

People can reach me that way if necessary. I don't want my email or number to be displayed to avoid unsolicited contacts. 


To Get Enlisted As One Of Our Models Both Female and Male Or Heir Our Models Please Contact Us:


+(234)180-295-1779, 805-845-3145
akuson.henry@gmail.com
twitter: @akusonhenry
skype: henry.akuson
Instagram: @akusonhenry
BBM: D1A2E84A

Comments